Glenn Beck – Teen punks murder American Hero’s Dog
Apparently a group of scum bag teens were big fans of Michael Vick, because ‘for fun’ they have been driving around Texas shooting dogs. As if shooting dogs wasn’t horrible enough, one of the dogs belonged to an American Hero.
Watch Viedo: Glenn Beck – Teen punks murder American hero’s dog
It is time to change the laws. Animal abusers are usually child, wife, elder, and the list goes on abusers as well, or will be. Killing a dog in Texas, where this happened gives someone a maximum sentence of 2-years. It is time that those sentences are brought up to the level of any abuse or murder. And as his mother says on the video, the answer is not to take away the guns of the victims.
CALLER: Hey, Glenn, thanks for taking my call. I just wanted to know, Friday you asked us to pray for Marcus and I was just seeing if you had an update today on what’s going on with him.
GLENN: Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Marcus Luttrell is the lone survivor. He was part of the SEAL team. It was the biggest battle any SEAL in SEAL history. He was the only survivor. He lost his whole team. He was then taken by Al Qaeda and the Taliban and he was tortured beyond your wildest imagination and there they held him for a while. He’s been sick. He still hasn’t recovered from all of the things that they did to him and so he just has he’s always in for his back and surgery and everything else.
On Thursday I believe it was, Wednesday or Thursday about 1:00 a.m., Marcus is a guy who doesn’t sleep anymore at night. He sleeps during the daytime. And about 1:00 he happened to be awake and he heard a gunshot. He lives on a ranch with his mother in Texas. He grabs his gun and he goes outside. There he sees, I believe it was four. It may be three but I believe it was four young men 18 to 24 years old, all of them, where they had just shot his dog. Marcus’ dog is named Dasy. Each letter represents D A S Y represents one of the fallen members of his team. It was given to him in recovery to help him through the recovery process. This dog means everything to Marcus. Marcus had his gun and he took it out and he put it right between the eyes of one of the guys. He was standing away from them, pointed right between the eyes. Now, here’s a SEAL team member who is wildly, he’s just, he is having trouble, man. He is still recovering from his injuries. He had just gotten out of surgery. He’s standing there with a gun between the guy’s eyes. He doesn’t fire. All four and he’s just saying, “You killed my dog.” They executed his dog. “You killed my dog. Why would you do that?” They run. They get into his car. Marcus gets into his truck, chases them over four counties, finally runs them into a ditch. He calls the Rangers.
The Texas Rangers arrive and these guys, when the Texas Rangers are taking these guys away, Marcus has held them there by a gun. As the Rangers are taking these guys away, they’re threatening Marcus’ life and saying, “When we get out, we’re coming for you next. First it was your dog. It’s going to be you next. You don’t know who you’re messin’ with.” That’s when Marcus kind of snapped just a little bit and said to the Ranger, “Excuse me, ranger, do you know who I am?” He said, “Yes, sir, Mr. Luttrell, I do.” He said, “You might want to explain to these punks because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn’t have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you’re going to come after me, you better learn who you’ve just whose dog you just killed.”
They get into jail. These four punks have been killing dogs in Marcus’ county now for a month, for joys, joy rides and kicks. Tonight Marcus is going to be on television and he’s going to tell the story, and I’m showing the pictures of these dirtbags. And I want you to call PETA, I want you to call every activist you know. I want you to hear the story of a hero whose dog was executed. In all of the times that everybody is saying, oh, guns gotta be taken off the streets, you gun nuts. Here’s a responsible gun owner that with everything he’s gone through, everything that that dog means, these dirtbags come and kill his dog. He could have killed them all. He probably would have enjoyed it, justifiably so and he didn’t because he’s an American hero. Keep him in your prayers.
April 7, 2009 - Posted by justonemorepet | Animal or Pet Related Stories, Animal Rights And Awareness, animals, Just One More Pet, Pet Abuse, Pets, Political Change, Stop Animal Cruelty | animal abusers, Dasy, defenseless animals, dog shooters, dogs, Glenn Beck, Marcus Luttrell, Michael Vick, Navy Seal, Pet Abuse, PETA, Teens murder heros dog, Texas, Texas dog shootings, Texas Rangers, violence against animals
16 Comments »
Save a Life…Adopt Just One More…Pet!
Everyday we read or hear another story about pets and other animals being abandoned in record numbers while at the same time we regularly hear about crazy new rules and laws being passed limiting the amount of pets that people may have, even down to one or two… or worse yet, none.
Nobody is promoting hoarding pets or animals, but at a time when there are more pets and animals of all types being abandoned or being taken to shelters already bursting at the seams, there is nothing crazier than legislating away the ability of willing adoptive families to take in just one more pet!!
Our goal is to raise awareness and help find homes for all pets and animals that need one by helping to match them with loving families and positive situations. Our goal is also to help fight the trend of unfavorable legislation and rules in an attempt to stop unnecessary Euthenization!!
“All over the world, major universities are researching the therapeutic value of pets in our society and the number of hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and mental institutions which are employing full-time pet therapists and animals is increasing daily.” ~ Betty White, American Actress, Animal Activist, and Author of Pet Love
So if you have the room in your home and the love in your heart… Adopt Just One More Pet or consider becoming a Foster parent for pets… Also check out: Little Critter: Just One More Pet
Photos By: Marion Algier – The UCLA Shutterbug
There is always room for Just One More Pet. So if you have room in your home and room in your heart… Adopt Just One More! If you live in an area that promotes unreasonable limitations on pets… fight the good fight and help change the rules and legislation…
Save the Life of Just One More…Animal!
Recent and Seasonal Shots
Photos by the UCLA Shutterbug are protected by copyright, Please email at JustOneMorePet@gmail.com or find us on twitter @JustOneMorePet for permission to duplicate for commerical purposes or to purchase photos.
If you can adopt or foster just one more pet, you could be saving a life, while adding joy to your own! Our shelters are over-flowing… Please join the fight to make them all ‘NO-Kill’ facilities.
Protect Your Pet From Tarter and Gum DiseasePlaque Attack Triple Care Dental Spray Amazon.com Widgets
Adopt Just One More Pet All Animals All Pets animal abuse animal advocacy animal advocates animal cruelty animals ASPCA Bears be part of the solution Birds California canines Cats cats and dogs Chihuahuas China Chiweenies Christmas cute dog Doggies dogs dogs and cats Dr. Becker elephants Fido fish for the love of a pet German Shepherd Halloween holidays holidays with pets horses HSUS Humane Society Humane Society of the United States JOMP Just One More Pet JustOneMorePet kittens kitties livestock Love man's best friend man's best friends military dogs monkeys New York Pet Abuse Pet Adoption Pet costumes Pet Food pet fun Pet Health Pet Parents Pets pet safety pets and holidays Pets Are Family Pet Therapy Puppies Puppy puppy mills pups rabbits reptiles responsible pet ownership responsible pet parents service dogs Stop Animal Cruelty Texas There Is Always Room For One More Pet we are their voice
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch April 17, 2014(NaturalNews - Cross-Posted at AskMarion) It is now emerging that the Bureau of Land Management committed horrific atrocities against cattle during its armed occupation and siege of the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada. Photos are now emerging of the mass graves where BLM hastily tried to bury the cattle they killed. BLM agents used government […]justonemorepet
- Rare baby camel makes his debut at a zoo in Hungary April 16, 2014Yahoo: Budapest (AFP) – A baby camel of the endangered wild Bactrian or Camelus bactrianus ferus species made a first appearance at Budapest Zoo on Tuesday, following its birth last week. Baby Ilias, a male, was born on April 9, to its eight-year-old mother, Iris, whose maternal line has lived at the zoo for several […]justonemorepet
- Does your dog see Ghosts? I think My Aspen did… April 15, 2014No Dog About It Blog: I was listening to a local radio station the other morning when the radio host shared a freaky story with all his listeners. It reminded me of my late dog Aspen. The radio host shared that he had been at home napping with his dog when the dog moved and […]justonemorepet
- Flying Squirrels April 13, 2014Flying squirrels, scientifically known as Pteromyini or Petauristini, are a tribe of 44 species of squirrels. The flying squirrel is not capable of powered flight like birds or bats; instead, they glide between trees. They are capable of obtaining lift within the course of these flights, with flights recorded to 90 meters. The direction and […]justonemorepet
- A Pet’s Plea April 8, 2014If it should be that I grow frail and weak And pain should keep me from my sleep Then you muct do what must be done For this, the last battle, can’t be won. You will be sad- I understand Don’t let your grief then stay your hand For this day, more than all the […]justonemorepet
- Gentle Giant… Befriends Some Cuddly Chicks April 1, 2014The unlikely friendship between a golden retriever and flock of fluffy chicks is revealed in a series of close-up photos By Sadie Whitelocks - MailOnline: PUBLISHED: 14:48 EST, 31 March 2014 | UPDATED: 16:05 EST, 31 March 2014 – Los Angeles-based photographer Candice Sedighan, 21, decided to demonstrate just how ‘gentle’ her pet dog Champ […]justonemorepet
- Voiceless Friends… Stop the Dog Meat Trade April 1, 2014Voiceless Friends: Animal Equality and Last Chance for Animals have undertaken an intensive investigation into slaughterhouses and the dog meat markets in the Leizhou peninsula and the rest of the province of Guangdong in China. Dogs raised for the meat markets are often taken from the street or stolen from families. These animals are kept […]justonemorepet
- Todd Palin Excited to Bring Iditarod to TV March 31, 2014Todd Palin Hosts Iditarod Unleashed Palin-Cruz 2016: Iditarod Unleashed got Todd Palin to host: Sportsman Channel debuted its Iditarod Unleashed series on Tuesday March 25, 2014, getting a little help from none other than Iron Dog champ Todd Palin. Todd, the husband of former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, is ho […]justonemorepet
- Comfort Dogs Bring Hope to Mudslide Rescue Workers Amid the Rubble March 29, 2014What’s This? Sumi, a 6-year-old Akita, is a comfort dog; that spent time at the Oso Fire Department Thursday with rescue workers following last weekend’s deadly mudslide. Image: Kurt Wagner – Mashable By Kurt Wagner/Mashable OSO, Wash. — The idea of dog as man’s best friend took on a whole new meaning in the small […]justonemorepet
- California man who drugged and raped dog has been sentenced to prison March 28, 2014Examiner: According to Wednesday’s Los Angeles Times, a 22-year-old San Pedro, Calif., man who sexually assaulted a family’s dog, has been sentenced to prison time. On Tuesday, Christopher Caceres, who was charged for repeated sexual attacks on a neighbor’s pet Akita, pleaded guilty to charges of animal cruelty and first-degree burglary. Caceres’ act of best […]justonemorepet
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch April 17, 2014
Find Pet Friendly Hotels
artiewhitefox on Judge decides Mickey the pit b… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Tribute to Movie Dogs –… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Every Dog Has Its Data The Wrap at Ask Mari… on One dog changes the lives of t… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Dogs Lovin the Water
- RT @RonPaulNews: Up to 1 Million New Yorkers Ignore SAFE Act Registration Deadline bit.ly/1kGLmbz #ronpaul | RPFThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 hour ago
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch wp.me/p1dXJI-5LcThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 2 hours ago
- Meet Greg Gutfeld at Nixon Library Book Signing: nixonfoundation.org/ai1ec_event/me… …There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 2 hours ago
- RT @amylwaz: This is SO wrong on SO many levels. Look at the mother watching in horror. #Canada #SealHunt They are so trusting :-( http://t…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 2 hours ago
- RT @selectpalin: How 'My Brother's Keeper' Stands to Destroy Already Bad Schools adf.ly/gIlJJThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 2 hours ago
Great Book for Children and Pet Lovers… And a Perfect Holiday GiftOne More Pet Emily loves animals so much that she can’t resist bringing them home. When a local farmer feels under the weather, she is only too eager to “feed the lambs, milk the cows and brush the rams.” The farmer is so grateful for Emily’s help that he gives her a giant egg... Can you guess what happens after that? The rhythmic verse begs to be read aloud, and the lively pictures will delight children as they watch Emily’s collection of pets get bigger and bigger.
~~ 2000+ Dog Books And All Things Dog ~~
Buy Now: A Must Have For Every Pet Owner
Nail Clipping Made Easy and Painless
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
If You Were Stranded On An Island…A recent national survey revealed just how much Americans love their companion animals. When respondents were asked whether they’d like to spend life stranded on a deserted island with either their spouse or their pet, over 60% said they would prefer their dog or cat for companionship!