Man’s Best Friend in Shariah’s Cruel Crosshairs
Islamic Shariah law is utterly and completely incompatible with western civilization and should remain confined the retrograde Middle East areas which embrace it, on Friday Iran outlawed all advertisements for pets, pet food, pet shops and all pet products.
Back in June, Reuters reported that a fatwa, or Islamic religious decree, had been issued in Iran denouncing pet dog and cat ownership.
This hatred for dogs is just part of Islamic Shariah law, and it will never fit in with the West.
They hate the West. They hate Christianity. They hate Jews. They hate “infidels.” Yet here they are spreading their tentacles throughout our country, just as they have done in Europe. The children of Ishmael are now poised to erect a monster victory mosque and “cultural” center at Ground Zero.
. . . . Check out article , and # 4.
Man’s Best Friend in Shariah’s Cruel Crosshairs
In just one more example of how Islamic Shariah law is utterly and completely incompatible with western civilization and should remain confined the retrograde Middle East areas which embrace it, on Friday Iran outlawed all advertisements for pets, pet food, pet shops and all pet products.
Back in June, Reuters reported that a fatwa, or Islamic religious decree, had been issued in Iran denouncing pet dog and cat ownership. The edict was announced by Iran’s Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance and is based on the fatwa by 86-year-old Grand Ayatollah Nasser Makarem Shirazi, who claims that people’s love for their dogs and cats may lead to “evil outcomes.” Shirazi singled out dogs in particular, declaring them to be “unclean” under Shariah law.
He denounced Iranian dog owners for “blindly imitating the West.” He said, “Many people in the West love their dogs more than their wives and children.” Oh, like how the Islamists love their wives and children so much that they use them as human shields and suicide bombers? Nothing says “I love you” like a brand-new suicide bomb vest on your teenager, or your husband’s fist hitting your face as he heads off to spend the night with one of his other wives, or your husband stoning you to death for “dishonoring” the family.
Of the declaration that dogs are unclean, Robert Spencer reporting in Jihad Watch says,
“Of course, so did the prophet of Islam: ‘Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah… ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i.e. about other dogs? And then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time.’–Sahih Muslim 551”
Apparently dish soap is highly overrated by those of us in the West. There’s nothing like good old dirt to get the “unclean” out!
This hatred for dogs is just part of Islamic Shariah law, and it will never fit in with the West. As Robert Spencer points out, this goes back to Muhammad’s opinions. We have seen examples of this here in America, where Muslim cab drivers refuse to pick up people who have dogs with them, even service dogs for the disabled. That’s a violation of American law. It is illegal to deny access to a disabled person with a service dog. It’s not a matter of the Muslim cabbie being worried that the dog will “mess” in the cab–it’s part of his twisted Shariah law, and in the case of this elderly Islamic leader, Shirazi, the root of his disdain for dogs is his hatred for the West, which is common among Islamists.
They hate the West. They hate Christianity. They hate Jews. They hate “infidels.” Yet here they are spreading their tentacles throughout our country, just as they have done in Europe. The children of Ishmael are now poised to erect a monster victory mosque and “cultural” center at Ground Zero. If it were to be built, I wonder if dogs would be permitted inside–in the spirit of “interfaith dialogue,” of course!
I feel sorry for the Muslim people who live under this retrograde regime in Iran, and those in other Muslim-dominated countries, and I feel bad for the dogs and cats there, as well. How can you trust someone who hates dogs or cats? I don’t trust such a person or his judgment. Dogs and cats are precious creatures that bring so much joy to our lives. Yes, dogs need to be bathed, and a weekly shampoo wash and rinse does wonders for the “unclean” doggie. Cats are self-cleaning, which is quite handy. God gave us these friend animals for our happiness, and there is no earthly loyalty like what they give us. I think of all the lonely people who may count among their few friends their cat or dog.
To some, this may seem like a small issue–the banning of all things pet in Iran–but it further illustrates the diametrical difference between Shariah law and the laws and civilization of the West. They do not mix, and they cannot be made to coexist without completely undoing our Constitution and culture. We must fight against the spread of the virulent ideology of Islamic Shariah law, which is slowly creeping into our country. It’s the same Shariah law, whether it’s in Iran or the Ground Zero Mosque.
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:32:26 AM by scottfactor
September 2, 2010 - Posted by justonemorepet | animal abuse, Animal or Pet Related Stories, animals, Just One More Pet, Pet Abuse, Pet Owner's Rights, Pets, Political Change, Unusual Stories, We Are All God's Creatures | denouncing pets, man's best friend, Shariah law against dogs
21 Comments »
Save a Life…Adopt Just One More…Pet!
Everyday we read or hear another story about pets and other animals being abandoned in record numbers while at the same time we regularly hear about crazy new rules and laws being passed limiting the amount of pets that people may have, even down to one or two… or worse yet, none.
Nobody is promoting hoarding pets or animals, but at a time when there are more pets and animals of all types being abandoned or being taken to shelters already bursting at the seams, there is nothing crazier than legislating away the ability of willing adoptive families to take in just one more pet!!
Our goal is to raise awareness and help find homes for all pets and animals that need one by helping to match them with loving families and positive situations. Our goal is also to help fight the trend of unfavorable legislation and rules in an attempt to stop unnecessary Euthenization!!
“All over the world, major universities are researching the therapeutic value of pets in our society and the number of hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and mental institutions which are employing full-time pet therapists and animals is increasing daily.” ~ Betty White, American Actress, Animal Activist, and Author of Pet Love
So if you have the room in your home and the love in your heart… Adopt Just One More Pet or consider becoming a Foster parent for pets… Also check out: Little Critter: Just One More Pet
Photos By: Marion Algier – The UCLA Shutterbug
There is always room for Just One More Pet. So if you have room in your home and room in your heart… Adopt Just One More! If you live in an area that promotes unreasonable limitations on pets… fight the good fight and help change the rules and legislation…
Save the Life of Just One More…Animal!
Recent and Seasonal Shots
As I have been fighting Cancer… A battle I am gratefully winning, my furkids have not left my side. They have been a large part of my recovery!! Ask Marion
Photos by the UCLA Shutterbug are protected by copyright, Please email at JustOneMorePet@gmail.com or find us on twitter @JustOneMorePet for permission to duplicate for commerical purposes or to purchase photos.
If you can adopt or foster just one more pet, you could be saving a life, while adding joy to your own! Our shelters are over-flowing… Please join the fight to make them all ‘NO-Kill’ facilities.
Help Make a Difference
Protect Your Pet From Tarter and Gum DiseasePlaque Attack Triple Care Dental Spray Amazon.com Widgets
Adopt Just One More Pet All Animals All Pets animal abuse animal advocacy animal advocates animal cruelty animals ASPCA Bears be part of the solution Birds California cancer canines Cats cats and dogs Chihuahuas China Chiweenies Christmas cute dog Doggies dogs dogs and cats Dr. Becker elephants Fido fish for the love of a pet German Shepherd Halloween holidays holidays with pets horses HSUS Humane Society Humane Society of the United States JOMP JustOneMorePet Just One More Pet kittens kitties livestock Love man's best friend military dogs monkeys New York Pet Abuse Pet Adoption Pet costumes Pet Food pet fun Pet Health Pet Parents Pets pet safety pets and holidays Pets Are Family Pet Therapy Puppies puppy mills pups rabbits Rainbow Bridge reptiles responsible pet ownership responsible pet parents service dogs Stop Animal Cruelty Texas There Is Always Room For One More Pet we are their voice
- In Memory of Rocky – Until We Meet Again on Rainbow Bridge August 30, 2015By JoAnn, Marion, and Tim Algier This past week, we lost our dear family member Rocky who had just outlived his “huep – na-napbdad”, Tom, by just a few months. His perspective would have been interesting!! Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been […]justonemorepet
- In Memory of Rocky – Until We Meet Again on Rainbow Bridge August 29, 2015By JoAnn, Marion, and Tim Algier This past week, we lost a dear family member, Rocky, who had just outlived his “human pet-dad”, Tom, by just a few months. It certainly would have been interesting to know what they thought and what experiences they had had in common!! Just this side of heaven is a […]justonemorepet
- Panda Accused of Faking Pregnancy To Get Better Food, Air Conditioning August 1, 2015Expectant pandas are moved to air-conditioned rooms and showered with more buns, fruit and bamboo. By Dominique Mosbergen – News Editor, The Huffington Post – Posted: 07/30/2015 12:57 AM EDT | Edited: 07/31/2015 02:07 PM EDT Pandas Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan, names together mean "reunion", eat bamboo at a panda base in Ya’an, southwest […]justonemorepet
- Dachshund Family Photo | Picture Furrfect July 20, 2015Video: Dachshund Family Photo | Picture Furrfectjustonemorepet
- They Were Dead Puppy Parts Instead of Dead Baby July 16, 2015Bristol Palin: Fellow SixSeeds blogger Zeke Pipher has a great question: If they were dead puppy parts, or parts from homosexual babies, or babies that self-identified as adults, it’d be a different story. Meaning, it would be a story. But as it is, the fact that these fetuses don’t look like puppies, and their sexual […]justonemorepet
- Bob’s Full House July 13, 2015Photo: Cute Overload - Full Housejustonemorepet
- Keep Your Pets Safe on the 4th of July June 30, 2015Family and friends of G.R. Gordon-Ross watch his private fireworks show at the Youth Sports Complex in Lawrence, Kan., Friday, June 28, 2013. (AP Photo/Orlin Wagner) Mercury News – Originally posted on July 02, 2013: The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. Hot dogs, potato salad and, of course, fireworks. But Independence […]justonemorepet
- JOMP Salutes Doggie Dads Both Two and Four Legged June 21, 2015Very few dogs have the experience of being parents these days and especially seeing their litters through the process of weaning and then actually being able to remain part of a pack with at least part of their family. Apachi is our Doggie Dad. He is a Chiweenie and here he is is watching his […]justonemorepet
- Smartest Dog In the World, Chaser – 60 Minutes With Anderson Cooper June 15, 2015By Marion Algier – Just One More Pet (JOMP) – Cross-Posted at AskMarion Anderson Cooper met Chaser, a dog who can identify over a thousand toys, and because of whom, scientists are now studying the brain of man’s best friend. Chaser is also the subject of a book: Chaser: Unlocking the Genius of the Dog […]justonemorepet
- Quebec bill changes animals from "property" to sentient beings and includes jail time for cruelty June 14, 2015By Tamara – Dog Heirs – Cross-Posted at JOMP Quebec, Canada – Animals will be considered “sentient beings” instead of property in a bill tabled in the Canadian province of Quebec. The legislation states that "animals are not things. They are sentient beings and have biological needs." Agriculture Minister Pierre Paradis proposed the bill and […] […]justonemorepet
- In Memory of Rocky – Until We Meet Again on Rainbow Bridge August 30, 2015
Find Pet Friendly Hotels
- RT @thehill: State Dept probe reportedly finds that agency improperly overpaid Clinton aide Huma Abedin: hill.cm/tw6hjyd http://t.co…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 year ago
- RT @alvedaking: Alveda King: God harvests souls. The devil harvests baby body parts. Read my blog @ bit.ly/1M1nQFi. Comment and sha…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 year ago
- RT @RNRKentucky: .@SenAlexander Infanticide not enough! PP now butchers aborted babies for PARTS! #DefundPP #PJNET #RedNationRising http://…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 year ago
- RT @ullikemike: “@USABillOfRights: Judge Who Blocked PP Videos RAISED $230k For OBAMA therightscoop.com/judge-who-bloc… #PPSellsBabyParts http://t.co/…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 year ago
- RT @angelacarwile: 💥Does #CecilTheLion's life matter more than #AnotherBoy & his "parts"?💥 #DefundPP #PPSellsBabyParts #RedNationRising ht…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 year ago
Great Book for Children and Pet Lovers… And a Perfect Holiday GiftOne More Pet Emily loves animals so much that she can’t resist bringing them home. When a local farmer feels under the weather, she is only too eager to “feed the lambs, milk the cows and brush the rams.” The farmer is so grateful for Emily’s help that he gives her a giant egg... Can you guess what happens after that? The rhythmic verse begs to be read aloud, and the lively pictures will delight children as they watch Emily’s collection of pets get bigger and bigger.
~~ 2000+ Dog Books And All Things Dog ~~
Buy Now: A Must Have For Every Pet Owner
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
If You Were Stranded On An Island…A recent national survey revealed just how much Americans love their companion animals. When respondents were asked whether they’d like to spend life stranded on a deserted island with either their spouse or their pet, over 60% said they would prefer their dog or cat for companionship!
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.