Dead Dogs Voting for Obama
(WND)Voter fraud is the big issue that may decide the outcome of this upcoming election.
In Seattle, Wash., last month, Brenda Charlston received a voter registration form in the mail from the Voter Participation Center with all the blanks filled in for “Rosie Charlston,” her black Labrador who died in 1998.
The Obama supporting center says it has mailed some 5 million forms using commercially available databases to target Democratic-leaning groups such as unmarried women. What did they use in the Brenda/Rosie mailing? The dead dog mailing list?
In June, in Buford County, Va., Tim Morris received a filled-out voter registration form for “Mozart Morris” addressed to “Mo,” his dog that passed away two years before. Again, the form came in the mail from the Voter Participation Center.
In Bernalillo County, N.M., an anonymous Republican registered his dog as a voter at a voter registration booth at the University of New Mexico to show how easy it would be to defraud the system. Election officials claim they followed the law and referred the case to state prosecutors for criminal investigation of the dog owner!
Election officials throughout the country report a surge of voter registrations from animals, dead people and noncitizens.
Republicans believe Obama is depending on these registrations to win the election and want laws requiring voter ID at the polls. Democrats charge that Republicans are trying to suppress the vote to increase the odds of a Romney win.
This Democrat charge formed the basis of a lawsuit by Obama’s Department of Justice to block a Texas law that requires voter photo ID to vote. Texas is one of 26 states with such laws.
The DOJ claimed the requirement would bar eligible voters from voting and that the cost of getting the proper ID amounted to a “poll tax.” The Texas law provides for a free state ID to anyone lacking a driver’s license or other photo ID.
A study by a DOJ expert produced a long list of Texans who lacked government-issued photo ID and, it was alleged, were thereby disenfranchised. The list and the study were a fraud.
The list turned out to contain the names of 50,000 dead people, 330,377 seniors who can vote by mail without ID, 261,887 voters who included a driver’s license number on their voter registration form, 800,000 Texans who were, in fact, registered to vote and who did have a government issued photo ID.
The list also contained the names of Texans with U.S. military ID (acceptable for photo ID to vote), former Texas residents who had moved to other states, disabled voters who were exempt from the Texas photo ID law and noncitizens.
Strangely, the list of those who “lacked government issued ID” included former President George W. Bush, two state legislators and the wife of another, former U.S. Sen. Phil Gramm, current U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison and even the Texas director of elections, Keith Ingram – who was listed not once but twice!
However, even the Texas attorney general has yet to find the names of any dogs, living or dead, on the list.
Obama’s DOJ also went after Florida for passing a similar law. It seems that Obama voters who were dead, felons or noncitizens would not get to vote.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott ordered county election officials to examine the integrity of the voting rolls. In the first review, the names of 83,000 dead people were discovered still registered to vote.
The dead deserve representation given the estate-tax debate, but the law does not yet allow them to vote.
DOJ also objected to Florida’s insistence that felons be barred from voting.
Noncitizens were also found on the voter rolls, and Gov. Scott fought to get access to the federal Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements, or SAVE, database. SAVE will allow Florida to purge the voter roll of noncitizens.
In a strange, parallel world, the Obama Agriculture Department requires ID on every cow, and now on every chicken, on every American farm. Guess they will be voting now also via proxy?!?
Obama wants to trace the movement of farm animals but not illegal aliens; he wants to ID every farm animal to protect the public health but does not want to ID voters to protect the integrity of elections.
With the memory still fresh that the 2000 presidential election was decided by a handful of voters in Florida, the determination of who gets to vote in 2012 could decide who will be the next president.
I wonder how many Fifis, Busters, Princesses, Samsons, Angels, Apachis, Bouzers, Angelinas, Killers, Preciouses, Merlins, Annabelles, Buddys, Cocos, Beaus, Tinkerbells and Spikes, etc. are voting? But not to worry… we don’t need voter ID and there is no voter fraud going on… So just move along and close your eyes, there is nothing to see here…
July 17, 2012 - Posted by justonemorepet | Animal or Pet Related Stories, animals, Dogs, Dogs, Just One More Pet, Man's Best Friend, Pets, Unusual Stories | dogs voting, Election 2012, pets and politics, politics, voter fraud
5 Comments »
Save a Life…Adopt Just One More…Pet!
Everyday we read or hear another story about pets and other animals being abandoned in record numbers while at the same time we regularly hear about crazy new rules and laws being passed limiting the amount of pets that people may have, even down to one or two… or worse yet, none.
Nobody is promoting hoarding pets or animals, but at a time when there are more pets and animals of all types being abandoned or being taken to shelters already bursting at the seams, there is nothing crazier than legislating away the ability of willing adoptive families to take in just one more pet!!
Our goal is to raise awareness and help find homes for all pets and animals that need one by helping to match them with loving families and positive situations. Our goal is also to help fight the trend of unfavorable legislation and rules in an attempt to stop unnecessary Euthenization!!
“All over the world, major universities are researching the therapeutic value of pets in our society and the number of hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and mental institutions which are employing full-time pet therapists and animals is increasing daily.” ~ Betty White, American Actress, Animal Activist, and Author of Pet Love
So if you have the room in your home and the love in your heart… Adopt Just One More Pet or consider becoming a Foster parent for pets… Also check out: Little Critter: Just One More Pet
Photos By: Marion Algier – The UCLA Shutterbug
There is always room for Just One More Pet. So if you have room in your home and room in your heart… Adopt Just One More! If you live in an area that promotes unreasonable limitations on pets… fight the good fight and help change the rules and legislation…
Save the Life of Just One More…Animal!
Recent and Seasonal Shots
Photos by the UCLA Shutterbug are protected by copyright, Please email at JustOneMorePet@gmail.com or find us on twitter @JustOneMorePet for permission to duplicate for commerical purposes or to purchase photos.
If you can adopt or foster just one more pet, you could be saving a life, while adding joy to your own! Our shelters are over-flowing… Please join the fight to make them all ‘NO-Kill’ facilities.
Protect Your Pet From Tarter and Gum DiseasePlaque Attack Triple Care Dental Spray Amazon.com Widgets
Adopt Just One More Pet All Animals All Pets animal abuse animal advocacy animal advocates animal cruelty animals ASPCA Bears be part of the solution Birds California canines Cats cats and dogs Chihuahuas China Chiweenies Christmas cute dog Doggies dogs dogs and cats Dr. Becker elephants Fido fish for the love of a pet German Shepherd Halloween holidays holidays with pets horses HSUS Humane Society Humane Society of the United States JOMP Just One More Pet JustOneMorePet kittens kitties livestock Love man's best friend man's best friends military dogs monkeys New York Pet Abuse Pet Adoption Pet costumes Pet Food pet fun Pet Health Pet Parents Pets pet safety pets and holidays Pets Are Family Pet Therapy Puppies Puppy puppy mills pups rabbits reptiles responsible pet ownership responsible pet parents service dogs Stop Animal Cruelty Texas There Is Always Room For One More Pet we are their voice
- Every Dog Has Its Data March 10, 2014By NICK WINGFIELD - The New York Times: A half-century ago, dogs lived in barns or backyards, domiciled in shabby little doghouses. Now they have the run of our houses and apartments. They sleep in our beds (full disclosure). In some cases, they are considered by their owners to be like children, and possibly a […]justonemorepet
- Tribute to Movie Dogs – Rin Tin Tin Lassie Benji Asta Toto + March 7, 2014Video: Tribute to Movie Dogs – Rin Tin Tin Lassie Benji Asta Toto + Technorati Tags: Movie Dogs,Movies,Movie Animals,Dogs,Rin Tin Tin,Lassie,Benji,Asta,Toto,JOMP,Just One More Petjustonemorepet
- Hero Dog Returns Home After Taking Bullet for Family March 6, 2014If Charlie had not been in the line of fire, bullets may have struck one of the family’s children, the dog’s owner says North Central Shelter Intervention Program via Facebook Charlie happily sits with her family on Monday, March 3, 2014, since undergoing surgery to have her leg amputated after heroically taking a bullet for […]justonemorepet
- Mr. Pepper – A Dachshund Escape March 4, 2014Too cute! Video: Mr. Pepper Technorati Tags: Dachshund,Puppies,Puppy,Cuteness,JOMP,Just One More Petjustonemorepet
- Live: Iditarod (Sled Dog Race) 2014 from Anchorage Alaska is Underway March 2, 2014Iditarod 2014 is Underway… by Isabel Matos – A Time For Choosing The Iditarod 2014 Ceremonial Start started at 10 a.m. Alaska time today (March 1, 2014). It should end between the 9th and 21st of March. The Iditarod Sled Dog race will start from Willow as planned. Each team consists of 12 to 16 […]justonemorepet
- Arizona is Being Overrun by Packs of Vicious Wild Chihuahuas… Vicious? Really? February 27, 2014So what the heck is going on in Arizona? Vicious wild Chihuahuas? They are Chihuahuas for God sake… Why didn’t they notice this sooner? And as for Chihuahuas nipping people, even at kids… really? A big deal? Not so much in my book… And terrorizing neighborhoods? Again, really? A bit of a stretch I’d say, […]justonemorepet
- Pros & Cons of Neutering–Really? There are Cons? February 22, 2014Puppies rely on us to make informed decisions. Image Copr. Fernanda Cerioni/Flickr By Amy Shojai at Amy Shojai’s Bling, Bitches and Blood Yes, actually, there are and that may surprise you. It did me. After all, we’ve heard from animal welfare advocates for years preaching the gospel of spay/neuter. Heck, I preached this myself and […]justonemorepet
- Shovel Ready Jobs… February 22, 2014Amen!! Technorati Tags: Shovel Ready Jobs,Jobs,Signs,Truth,Comparisons,JOMP,Just One More Pet,Obamalandjustonemorepet
- US Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy Saving Dogs of Sochi February 18, 2014One of the many dark tales coming out of Sochi is the revelation that Russian authorities have been executing stray dogs. US Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy plans to do something about it by saving them. American Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy and Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska are doing their part to save the stray dogs in […]justonemorepet
- Logan’s Law passes big hurdle in attempt to create Michigan animal abusers registry February 11, 2014Logan, a husky owned by Matt Falk of Wales Township, died from complications of someone allegedly spraying acid in his face. / Gannett Michigan By Nicole Hayden – LSJ.com Gannett Michigan: Logan’s Law, a package of four bills designed to fight animal abuse passed through the Michigan House of Representatives Judiciary Committee on Thursday. “We […] […]justonemorepet
- Every Dog Has Its Data March 10, 2014
Find Pet Friendly Hotels
artiewhitefox on BSL and Pit Bulls Welcome to the Sochi… on Crews Killing Thousands of Dog… Hopeful News: LA Cit… on ‘Until One Has Loved an… Hopeful News: LA Cit… on Should You Adopt a Second… Hopeful News: LA Cit… on Three Nuns Adopt the Senior Pi…
- "America" – Dinesh D’Souza Is Back With New Controversial Film "America" – The Kelly File Exclusive wp.me/p1dXJI-5fNThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 4 hours ago
- RT @dcexaminer: Obamacare signups slow down in February, youth enrollment well below target | WashingtonExaminer.com washex.am/1fSlzfYThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 4 hours ago
- RT @Amandashewan: BELIEVE IT or NOT! These 3 are from Thailand & now their owner doesn't want them. If no home found they will be PTS😥 http…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 4 hours ago
- RT @thehill: Lawmaker: Obama has 'audacity' to impose ObamaCare fines trib.al/kAvgzrqThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 4 hours ago
- RT @theblaze: Highest Soviet bloc official to defect says "only a miracle might prevent Putin from rebuilding a new Soviet Union": http://t…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 4 hours ago
Great Book for Children and Pet Lovers… And a Perfect Holiday GiftOne More Pet Emily loves animals so much that she can’t resist bringing them home. When a local farmer feels under the weather, she is only too eager to “feed the lambs, milk the cows and brush the rams.” The farmer is so grateful for Emily’s help that he gives her a giant egg... Can you guess what happens after that? The rhythmic verse begs to be read aloud, and the lively pictures will delight children as they watch Emily’s collection of pets get bigger and bigger.
~~ 2000+ Dog Books And All Things Dog ~~
Buy Now: A Must Have For Every Pet Owner
Nail Clipping Made Easy and Painless
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
If You Were Stranded On An Island…A recent national survey revealed just how much Americans love their companion animals. When respondents were asked whether they’d like to spend life stranded on a deserted island with either their spouse or their pet, over 60% said they would prefer their dog or cat for companionship!