Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins. (AP photo)
(CNSNews.com) – (Updated) The Senate on Thursday evening voted 93-7 to approve a defense authorization bill that includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, it also repeals the military ban on sex with animals – -or bestiality.
On Nov. 15, the Senate Armed Services Committee had unanimously approved S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a provision to repeal Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
Article 125 of the UCMJ makes it illegal to engage in both sodomy with humans and sex with animals.
It states: "(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense. (b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said the effort to remove sodomy from military law stems from liberal Senate Democrats’ and President Obama’s support for removing the military’s Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy.
“It’s all about using the military to advance this administration’s radical social agenda,” Perkins told CNSNews.com. “Not only did they overturn Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that prohibition against sodomy.”
Perkins said removing the bestiality provision may have been intentional–or just “collateral damage”
“Well, whether it was inadvertent or not, they have also taken out the provision against bestiality,” he said. “So now, under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), there’s nothing there to prosecute bestiality."
Former Army Col. Bob Maginnis said some military lawyers have indicated that bestiality may be prosecutable under another section of the military code of justice – the “catch-all” Article 134 for offenses against “good military order and discipline.”
But don’t count on that, he said.
“If we have a soldier who engages in sodomy with an animal – whether a government animal or a non-government animal – is it, in fact, a chargeable offense under the Uniform Code? I think that’s in question,” Maginnis told CNSNews.com.
“When the reader stops laughing, the reader needs to ask the question whether or not this is in the best interests of the government, in the best interests of the military and the best interests of the country? I think not.”
He added: “Soldiers, unfortunately, like it or not, have engaged in this type of behavior in the past. Will they in the future, if they remove this statute? I don’t know.”
Perkins said there was no attempt to remove the UCMJ repeal provision from the bill, which Perkins had expected the Senate to approve.
Now that it has passed, however, the Senate version will have to go to a conference committee, and Perkins predicts there will be several sticking points with the House.
“The House in their version of the defense authorization, reinforced the Defense of Marriage Act, saying that there is a military DOMA as well, prohibiting same-sex marriage on military bases – something the Department of Defense is pushing for,” he said.
“And now this is an added concern, that sodomy has been removed, and as we have discovered, that bestiality–the prohibition against it–has been removed from the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So yes, the House will have problems with this bill.”
Does this mean that our military canines could be in harms way of being raped… by our own soldiers? Will there be an upsurge in military members owning dogs-or whatever? Probably not… sickos are sickos, but instead of stopping them, we are now encouraging them.
The bigger question is exactly how depraved is our Congress? What happened to the Judeo-Christian principles that America was founded on? Bestiality is a Biblical perversion! And is our tolerance of Progressive Secularism and Atheism and our movement away from God and his teachings put us where we are as a nation, as a people and as individuals? Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Pastor Bill Graham, believes so and said so in an interview after the 9/11 attacks.
December 5, 2011 - Posted by justonemorepet | animal abuse, Animal or Pet Related Stories, animals, Dogs, Dogs, If Animlas Could Talk..., Just One More Pet, Man's Best Friend, Pets, Political Change, Service and Military Animals, Toughen Animal Abuse Laws and Sentences, We Are All God's Creatures | animal advocates, animal advocates stand up, animals abuse, Anne Graham, bestiality, Bible, Biblical perversion, canines, dogs, DOMA, God and animals, GOD and DOG, God and dogs, perversion, Pet Abuse, repealed the military law on bestiality, repealed the military law on sodomy, sodomy
11 Comments »
Save a Life…Adopt Just One More…Pet!
Everyday we read or hear another story about pets and other animals being abandoned in record numbers while at the same time we regularly hear about crazy new rules and laws being passed limiting the amount of pets that people may have, even down to one or two… or worse yet, none.
Nobody is promoting hoarding pets or animals, but at a time when there are more pets and animals of all types being abandoned or being taken to shelters already bursting at the seams, there is nothing crazier than legislating away the ability of willing adoptive families to take in just one more pet!!
Our goal is to raise awareness and help find homes for all pets and animals that need one by helping to match them with loving families and positive situations. Our goal is also to help fight the trend of unfavorable legislation and rules in an attempt to stop unnecessary Euthenization!!
“All over the world, major universities are researching the therapeutic value of pets in our society and the number of hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and mental institutions which are employing full-time pet therapists and animals is increasing daily.” ~ Betty White, American Actress, Animal Activist, and Author of Pet Love
So if you have the room in your home and the love in your heart… Adopt Just One More Pet or consider becoming a Foster parent for pets… Also check out: Little Critter: Just One More Pet
Photos By: Marion Algier – The UCLA Shutterbug
There is always room for Just One More Pet. So if you have room in your home and room in your heart… Adopt Just One More! If you live in an area that promotes unreasonable limitations on pets… fight the good fight and help change the rules and legislation…
Save the Life of Just One More…Animal!
Recent and Seasonal Shots
Photos by the UCLA Shutterbug are protected by copyright, Please email at JustOneMorePet@gmail.com or find us on twitter @JustOneMorePet for permission to duplicate for commerical purposes or to purchase photos.
If you can adopt or foster just one more pet, you could be saving a life, while adding joy to your own! Our shelters are over-flowing… Please join the fight to make them all ‘NO-Kill’ facilities.
Protect Your Pet From Tarter and Gum DiseasePlaque Attack Triple Care Dental Spray Amazon.com Widgets
Adopt Just One More Pet All Animals All Pets animal abuse animal advocacy animal advocates animal cruelty animals ASPCA Bears be part of the solution Birds California canines Cats cats and dogs Chihuahuas China Chiweenies Christmas cute dog Doggies dogs dogs and cats Dr. Becker elephants Fido fish for the love of a pet German Shepherd Halloween holidays holidays with pets horses HSUS Humane Society Humane Society of the United States JOMP Just One More Pet JustOneMorePet kittens kitties livestock Love man's best friend man's best friends military dogs monkeys New York Pet Abuse Pet Adoption Pet costumes Pet Food pet fun Pet Health Pet Parents Pets pet safety pets and holidays Pets Are Family Pet Therapy Puppies Puppy puppy mills pups rabbits reptiles responsible pet ownership responsible pet parents service dogs Stop Animal Cruelty Texas There Is Always Room For One More Pet we are their voice
- The Perfect Chew Toy April 24, 2014So You Think You Know a Pit Bull Person? American Pit Bull Terrier Dogs… In Memory of Ace Dog Rescued from Fighting Becomes Therapy Dog Technorati Tags: Chew Toys,Mike Vick,Vick,Doggie Toys,Pets Toys,JOMP,Just One More Pet,Dog Fighting,ully breeds,pit bull,Pit Bull Rehab,pitbull,Pitt Bulls,Pitties,Pretties with Pitties,Stop Animal Crueltyjustonemorepet
- BLM… Bureau of Land Management, Confirms It Killed Six of Bundy’s Cattle April 23, 2014The Bureau of Land Management is confirming it killed six cattle as part of its standoff against the Bundy Ranch in Bunkersville, NV. Breitbart.com: “A total of six cattle died or were euthanized,” a BLM official told Breitbart News. (We would venture to guess that it turns out to be a lot more than 6!) […]justonemorepet
- April 23rd is National Lost Dog Awareness Day April 23, 2014BunnyJeanCook: On April 23, the U.S. will celebrate its first annual National Lost Dog Awareness Day (NLDAD). Created by Susan Taney and Kathy Pobloskie – directors of Lost Dogs Illinois and Lost Dogs of Wisconsin – the canine-centric holiday aims to bring attention to all dogs that are lost each year. On a happier note, […]justonemorepet
- Hayden Law Repeal Bad News for CA Shelter Animals April 23, 2014UPDATE: On April 11 the California Senate budget subcommittee voted unanimously not to repeal certain provisions of the Hayden Law, just as the Assembly budget subcommittee did on March 13. ilovedogs.com: While this is good news, the provisions could still be repealed. The next step is for the Assembly and Senate budget committees to review […]justonemorepet
- Happy Easter 2014 From JOMP April 21, 2014Oops… That is not a bunny, it’ our Angelina~ Gentle Giant… Befriends Some Cuddly Chicks Easter Candy Cautionary Warning for Pets Technorati Tags: Easter,Holidays With Pets,Pet Photos,JOMP,Dogs,Bunnies,Chicks,Candy,Just One More Pet,Angelina,Furkidsjustonemorepet
- BLM Rounding Up Wild Horses, Sending To Slaughterhouse In Canada April 19, 2014Photo Credit: Facebook/Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary Western Journalism – Cross-Posted at: Watchmen News The Bureau of Land Management is clearly having an image problem. The Bureau of Land Management is clearly having an image problem. As the outrage over its intimidating show of force during last week’s showdown at the Bundy Ranch in Nevada […]justonemorepet
- Alert: BLM committed animal atrocities, shot cows from helicopters, constructed mass graves at Bundy Ranch April 17, 2014(NaturalNews - Cross-Posted at AskMarion) It is now emerging that the Bureau of Land Management committed horrific atrocities against cattle during its armed occupation and siege of the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada. Photos are now emerging of the mass graves where BLM hastily tried to bury the cattle they killed. BLM agents used government […]justonemorepet
- Rare baby camel makes his debut at a zoo in Hungary April 16, 2014Yahoo: Budapest (AFP) – A baby camel of the endangered wild Bactrian or Camelus bactrianus ferus species made a first appearance at Budapest Zoo on Tuesday, following its birth last week. Baby Ilias, a male, was born on April 9, to its eight-year-old mother, Iris, whose maternal line has lived at the zoo for several […]justonemorepet
- Does your dog see Ghosts? I think My Aspen did… April 15, 2014No Dog About It Blog: I was listening to a local radio station the other morning when the radio host shared a freaky story with all his listeners. It reminded me of my late dog Aspen. The radio host shared that he had been at home napping with his dog when the dog moved and […]justonemorepet
- Flying Squirrels April 13, 2014Flying squirrels, scientifically known as Pteromyini or Petauristini, are a tribe of 44 species of squirrels. The flying squirrel is not capable of powered flight like birds or bats; instead, they glide between trees. They are capable of obtaining lift within the course of these flights, with flights recorded to 90 meters. The direction and […]justonemorepet
- The Perfect Chew Toy April 24, 2014
Find Pet Friendly Hotels
artiewhitefox on Judge decides Mickey the pit b… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Tribute to Movie Dogs –… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Every Dog Has Its Data The Wrap at Ask Mari… on One dog changes the lives of t… The Wrap at Ask Mari… on Dogs Lovin the Water
- Google, Apple, Intel, Adobe Accused Of Colluding To Suppress Wages wp.me/p1dXJI-5Y8There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 day ago
- RT @LessGovMoreFun: . #GovWaste - Obama Opens Up Asia Trip at $300-per-Person Restaurant bit.ly/1jNXO6D #MakeDCListen #OnlyInDC htt…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 day ago
- RT @FreeTonyTiger: .@iansomerhalder New bill could KEEP @TonyTiger2000 @ truck stop! SIGN/RT: change.org/petitions/loui… || http://t.co/zubzFqy…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 day ago
- RT @johnglenpdx: #FreeJustina CALL TO ACTION for Friday April 4th 2014. Thank you all for your continued efforts to #FreeJustinaNOW http://…There Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 day ago
- War Games As Putin Covets Eastern Ukraine And Beyond wp.me/p1dXJI-5TvThere Is Always Room For Just One More Pet! 1 day ago
Great Book for Children and Pet Lovers… And a Perfect Holiday GiftOne More Pet Emily loves animals so much that she can’t resist bringing them home. When a local farmer feels under the weather, she is only too eager to “feed the lambs, milk the cows and brush the rams.” The farmer is so grateful for Emily’s help that he gives her a giant egg... Can you guess what happens after that? The rhythmic verse begs to be read aloud, and the lively pictures will delight children as they watch Emily’s collection of pets get bigger and bigger.
~~ 2000+ Dog Books And All Things Dog ~~
Buy Now: A Must Have For Every Pet Owner
Nail Clipping Made Easy and Painless
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
If You Were Stranded On An Island…A recent national survey revealed just how much Americans love their companion animals. When respondents were asked whether they’d like to spend life stranded on a deserted island with either their spouse or their pet, over 60% said they would prefer their dog or cat for companionship!